You want to leave tracks?
Marketing Consultant (m/w/d) English Speaking
For our office in Berlin | Dreilinden, we are looking for a consultant (available immediately) to work for our clients from the eBay Group.
- Project managing multiple online marketing campaigns simultaneously (focus on CRM campaigns) for a globally-recognized e-commerce company.
- Online marketing consultancy and stakeholder management in a dynamic working environment.
- Complete marketing campaign oversight, from planning through to implementation, reporting and analysis.
- Copywriting for campaign assets (newsletters, banners and other Marketing materials).
- Translating texts from German to English.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communications/Advertising, or a related topic.
- 2 years relevant experience, with a focus on CRM, Online Marketing and/or Project Management.
- Excellent English skills (C2/native level). Good knowledge of German (B2 or higher). Spanish or French a bonus.
- Experience with project management tools like Trello, Jira and/or EventsAir preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Building etc. preferred.
- Professional experience with LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter a bonus.
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Word & Excel.
- Ability to learn fast, work independently and be proactive. Team-player and stress-resistant
- A young, agile, growth-oriented company with a solid foundation
- An exciting range of tasks and topics that need to be handled with know-how and courage
- A creative and professional team that loves to experiment with new ways of doing things
- A place of well-being where your work, as well as your person, are of importance
- An individual work schedule with many options for a positive work-life balance
Apply now at email@example.com.